Fashion Camp is the ultimate creative learning space! Summer 2017 marked our 7th year of summer camps, and our 6th year as a stand-alone business. We began with a community education program through Orange Coast College in 2010 with just 20 excited and enthusiastic campers. We then moved to a location at The OC Mart Mix/SoCo Collection, in Costa Mesa, California in 2011. Today we are located at The District at Tustin Legacy in a 3,000 square foot fashion studio, where we see hundreds of young fashion designers a year!
Because this is a learning based camp, we have a high camp counselor:student ratio (comparatively to other summer programs). For most of our camps and classes, we operate at about a 1:5 ratio. Our fashion-filled curriculum includes:
- Membership Program
- Daily Beginning Sewing Classes
- Sewing Workshops
- Fashionable Funday Workshops
- Sketching Workshops
- Summer Camps
- Holiday Camps & Workshops
- Homeschool Programs
- Girl Scout Programs
- Birthday Parties
- Create Your Own Class Workshops
- On-Campus After School Enrichment Programs
- Off Site Home School Campuses & ProgramsWe invite you to drop by our space! This is usually the best way for parents to get a feel for the place and our staff. Also check out our Instagram feed to see what these young designers are creating, designing and sewing in the studio.
About Our Instructors
Fashion Camp – Create. Design. Sew. was created in 2010 by Erin Bianchi Hibbert. Today, Fashion Camp operates one Orange County location, at The District at Tustin Legacy. We have over 20 trained instructors who teach with us, each with their own unique talents. All have attended or are attending fashion design school, and many work elsewhere in the industry (local designers, merchandise coordinators, pattern makers).